As a company, you need to advertise yourself in the best way possible. Flyers are a great way to do that, but if you don’t have a good flyer, then you have a battle to fight. Flyers are printed representations of your company; when you want to advertise yourself, you do not want one which does not efficiently show your business off.
We want to show you some tactics that professional designers use to help make their flyers the best:
- Make the title or headline attractive: That’s the first thing that people see, so make it provocative and powerful, so that people who see it will remember it.
- Make your graphics colorful or outstanding: A larger image is much more effective than a million small images. Ensure that the colors you use in your graphics are attention-grabbing too.
- Promote the benefits of your product or service: Let your audience know what they can gain from purchasing a specific product or service from you. Keep your text short and straightforward.
- Include testimonials and case studies: Make sure that you show endorsements from very happy customers. They can be quite encouraging.
- “Organize your page with boxes, borders and areas of contrasting colors”: These will make your flyer easy to read and it will stand out much more.
- Ensure that your points can be easily identified: Don’t use all caps, but make sure to bold and highlight your titles and subtitles.
- Keep it simple: Make the content on your flyer easy to follow. If you don’t your prospects will take one look at it and turn away.
- Proofread: Never forget to do this or else your company may end up making a silly mistake that can make you look pretty incompetent, unreliable or illegitimate. It may also cause your prospects to get the wrong information, for e.g. typing a 9 where it should have been a 0 in your phone number.
- Try a different method, to help you save money: An example of what we’re talking about is using sprightly colored paper and black ink, “with shades of grey to provide tones and contrasting background areas”.
- Give discounts or limited-time deals: You can add a coupon to the bottom of your flyer and visibly state the offer’s limitations and deadlines.
Try these tips to help create the most effective flyers for your business today. PrintingShark.com Ottawa offers businesses the most affordable way to communicate with potential customers. At PrintingShark.com we help you send the best message and raise the bar with top quality materials and unbeatable pricing. We only use the best materials because we know that you want the most expressive, radiant, eye catching promotional materials on the market. Order from us and you will see professionalism, creativity, style and quality plus you will receive unbeatable prices!