We guarantee the best service and the best prices!
We will match the advertised price of any print job from any other printer. Here are a few things you should know in order for our price matching to apply:
- All specs for the order must be the same.
- Price match must be inclusive of freight, shipping, setup, turnaround time, service, graphics and delivery if applicable.
- Jobs must be quoted on sheet-fed offset presses, using the same stock, print quality and turnaround times.
- We’ll need to know the URL for the competitor’s website, for verification purposes.
- We reserve the right to decline any job that doesn’t fit within our business model.
- We will price match as long as accurate proof is provided (invoice, receipt etc.)
How do you receive the matching price?
When you find another printing company that offers the same products for a lower price, give us a call or send us an email. A friendly customer service agent will take your job specs and competing information. We’ll override the price by up to 10% provided that the price match guarantee applies.
What if I find the lower price after I’ve placed my order?
If you find a lower price that meets all of the criteria to qualify for our price match guarantee prior to placing your order with Printing Shark, please give us a call or send us an email with all your information. We will confirm all order specs and options are the same, then adjust your order total. If your order is already in production or completed then price matching is not an option.