If you want your business cards to impact your audience as much as it potentially can, you need to ensure that you do certain things to leave a lasting impression on them. Despite their size, they can pack a punch, as long as you design them to do just that. Here are some useful tips to help you create effective business cards for your business.
- First of all, you shouldn’t be cheap when you’re creating a business card. Now don’t get us wrong – you don’t have to opt for the most expensive business card out there. One thing you should keep in mind though, is that no matter how much the cost, your business card should speak quality.
- Ensure that you feature your company name boldly, and then place your name and title, in a less significant manner. Also ass your logo in there, so that people can more immediately associate your name with the product you are representing.
- Keep your contact list minimal – you don’t have to state ALL the ways that you can be contacted. Just keep it to your phone, fax and email address.
- Try to do your business card printing in full color, because it can add a really dramatic effect on the look of your card. If you can’t afford full color, try using two ink colors and colored paper for your card.
- If you want to add more sales and marketing information, make use of the back of the business care. You can add things like your mission statement, product photos or even a map and location.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.