If you’re doing printing for your business, we advise that you take it very seriously and this includes know what to do and knowing what not to do. We want to show you some of the things you should not do when you want to print labels and envelops from the MP Tray. Check them out.
When printing labels, DO NOT do the following:
- Use labels which are curled, wrinkled or otherwise damaged or in an unusual shape.
- Feel the printer label sheets which are partly used.
When printing envelopes, DO NOT do the following:
- Use envelops that are curled, wrinkled, extremely shiny/texture or damaged.
- Use envelopes which have accessories like tie strings, snaps, clasps, etc.
- Use envelopes which are not sharply creased, are baggy or are embossed/pre-printed on the inside.
- Use envelopes which were printed on previously by a laser printer.
- Use envelopes which can’t be arranged when they’re put in a pile.
- Use envelopes which are made of paper which weighs more than how much the printer allows.
- Use envelopes which have been made badly, i.e. crooked edges.
- Use duplex printing.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.