If you’ve decide to make the great choice to use print for your business’s marketing campaign, you should probably learn about the different categories there are. Below, we’re going to show you what some of those categories are.
- AdPromos: These include brochures, booklets, flyers, signage and point-of-purchase.
- Books: These include mass market bound and paperback books.
- Catalogs: These are printer for the business market and for the consumer.
- Direct mail: This includes post cards, booklets, letter mail and self-mailers.
- Directories: These are white and yellow pages.
- Financial: This includes annual and quarterly reports.
- Forms: These include carbon, carbon-less and multi-part forms, as well as internal documents.
- Miscellaneous: This includes greeting cards, calendars, posters, wallpaper and wrapping paper.
- Newspaper: These are usually daily or weekly.
- Packaging: This includes labels, cartons and other packaging details.
- Periodicals: These include journals, magazines and newsletters.
- Technical documents: These include guides, manuals and instructions.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.