Print marketing is one of the most traditional types of marketing. Your print marketing’s visual elements are very important to your audience – it shows them quite a lot about your company. You want to ensure that you show your audience the most professional and attractive side of your company’s print marketing scheme. We’ll show you some tips you can use to create the best outcome for your print material.
- Be careful when using the 4-color process when printing certain fonts.
- Consider using PMS ink when printing fonts, because it tends to make it clear and readable.
- Use thick fonts that don’t have small details when using foil stamping.
- Try using serif fonts to help you create a visual guideline for readers to easily read or scan.
- Try not to use sans-serif fonts for large bodies of text.
- Opt for bold and italic fonts, instead of bold and italic settings.
- Try not to use too many different fonts.
- Use fonts that can fit within your budget.
- Make use of colored texts, but do it sparingly, like in headlines or for special words.
- Use the power of contrasting to make your text stand out.
- Make your font size readable – try to keep it around 16 to 18 points.
- Ensure that the format you use is readable.
- Position your text carefully and effectively when printing your content.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.