Print is one of your best options for marketing your business. A very popular print marketing tool is the business card, which is a small, portable card which offers information related to your company, such as the business name, your name, the business location, contact number and other pieces of information.
Despite the various items of information, you may place on your business card, you have to ensure that you focus on the appearance of your business card. It has to grab the attention and respect of the potential client you have given it to. We’re going to show you some very effective methods you can use to ensure that this happens.
- Hire a professional designer to help you create a great business card for your business. You should only create the design of your business card for yourself if you are sure that you have the essential skills for that kind of job.
- A great business card is a simple one. Try not to overdo the amount of things you put on the card, because you really don’t have that much space to work with. Don’t go too big with the logo or text. Don’t add too much writing to it either. Keep it interesting, but don’t make it confusing.
- Try not to print cards that are different from the standard size, which is 3.5” x 2”. If you want to make your card look different to the regular, you can do different things to it, like alter the shape or even the texture.
- Carefully choose the information that your business card is going to have on it. Ensure that you have the most important information on the card – your name, your company (logo), your phone number and email address, etc. Try not to cutter it up though.
- Only use the back of your card for non-critical information, or else keep the back blank, because people don’t tend to look at the back of a business card for information.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.