If you want to ensure that your print marketing accurately represents your brand and allows your audience to recognize your content immediately, then you need to ensure that you keep consistent when printing. We’re going to show you some of the great tips you can use to help your brand represent itself well in the print marketing campaign. Check them out.
- Stick with the same printing company for all your printing needs.
- Ensure that your color scheme is consistent for printing, because that can improve your brand recognition by 80%.
- Use the same structure or format for all the content that you use in your print.
- If you’re going to be using social media for your marketing campaign, use the same pics and logos that you use for your printing campaign.
- Come up with a style guide that your employees are expected to stick to when creating content for printing.
- Use the same brand name no matter the type of print medium you choose to use.
- Decide on the tone you’re going to use in your printed content, whether formal or casual.
- Be careful to ensure that your word use, spelling, dates, numbers, etc. remain consistent in your printed content.
- Create a content publishing calendar for your print material.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.