If you’re using QuickBook, you may unfortunately experience some problems for a number of reasons. They’re not impossible to fix, though. You can troubleshoot those problems by testing the printer outside of the QuickBooks, just to make sure that it is functioning correctly in Windows. Check them out.
- Shut the printer off, then restart your computer and then turn the printer back on.
- Make sure that you load the printer paper in it properly.
- Select the Windows ‘Start’ button, then click the ‘Control Panel’ and double click on ‘Printers and Faxes’.
- If you see that the printer appears “Offline”, then right click on the printer and choose the ‘Use Printer Online’ option.
- Now, double-click the printer and see if there are any print jobs displayed in the queue, then choose ‘Printer’ and ‘Cancel All Documents’.
- Close the window, then right-click on the printer, select ‘Properties’ and then select ‘Print Test Page’.
- See if the test page prints, but if it doesn’t, then this could be because of network issues.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.