If you want to create a great business brochure or mail to print and send to your client, then you’ve got a number of important things to keep in mind. It is essential that you get them right before you decide to spend money for printing these products. Here are a number of things you need to consider…
- Make sure to put your business’s selling message on your brochure cover, so that people are sure to see it.
- Ensure that you create a theme for your marketing plan, which you use throughout your advertising campaign.
- On the cover, make sure to use a single, large illustration, instead of a several small illustrations.
- Choose to use pictures that tell your audience a story, as opposed to using words to do that.
- Make sure that you caption all the photographs that you put in your brochure.
- Ensure that you make the most of your long copy by telling your prospective customers all they need to know about your product or service.
- Give your customers all the important facts they need to know and use graphic devices to help you do that. Your customers need to know things like the cost, the hours and the inclusions.
- Don’t use drawings, use photographs instead, because they suggest reality and they tend to increase recall over 26% in comparison.
- Design your brochures in such a way that you will make people want to keep them. The more your customers keep your brochure, the more selling power you have and the longer the life of your piece.
- Invest as much resources as you can allow, into your business brochure so that you can get the best results and thus, impress your customers.
- Never forget that you have to include a call-to-action in your brochure so that you’ll enlighten your reader on what you want them to do.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.