If you want to create and print a very effective business card that can serve your business well, you have to think outside of the box. There are a number of things you need to do and there are some things you need to avoid doing in order to get the results you desire. We’re going to show you some of the very common mistakes you might make when you print your business cards.
- You might print a business card that doesn’t stand out. If you have a card that blends in with all the other business cards on the market, then you’re making a mistake. Your audience won’t be able to identify your business cards and you’ll be losing business.
- You might present a poor-quality business card, which may be unattractive or unprofessional. That will definitely turn potential customers off, so it’s a good idea to pay attention to that.
- You might have created a “mystery” business card. You need to have a business card which can clearly convey to your audience, what your business does.
- You might not be providing a USP. Your card should have a Unique Selling Proposition that states the very powerful reason why a customer should do business with you.
- You might be using an oversized card instead of the usual 3.5 x 2-inch business card, which can easily fit into most card holders or wallets. If they can’t fit, they will likely be thrown away.
If you are looking for high quality printing products in Ottawa such as business cards, flyers, yard signs, posters, brochures or envelopes then you should call us now for a free printing estimate. Our Ottawa print shop is part of our network of 3 commercial printing warehouses across Canada working 3 shifts per day to produce high quality printing products for our dynamic clients across Canada. We have a retail pickup location in Ottawa for all of your Ottawa printing needs and we can even offer same day rush printing services if needed to get you your print marketing materials fast.